- small town news March 19
In one of the more bizarre hit-and-runs reported, an Amish buggy hit a Honda CR-V twice, then fled the scene on Sunday.
Pennsylvania state police are now looking for the unidentified driver (and, presumably, the horse) who hoofed it from the accident. The woman driving the car was not injured.
Whether or not police eventually track down the buggy's owner, it looks like Weird Al Yankovic could have a new verse for his parody song, "Amish Paradise."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- It's time to kill school picture day
Subscribe to the Week