- shocker March 20
Well, that was fast.
In the very first game of March Madness — I refuse to acknowledge the play-in games — No. 11 seed Dayton took out No. 6 Ohio State with some last-minute heroics. Trailing by one with under 10 seconds to go, Dayton's Vee Sanford banked home a running layup to give the Flyers the win.
Sorry, bracket, but you have already been sacrificed to that insatiable beast, Madness. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week