- Watch this March 22
These poor, poor puppies.
Jose Ahonen, a Finnish “mentalist” and magician, apparently decided confounding humans with his tricks wasn’t dastardly enough. No, to really own the all-powerful vibes, Ahonen turned to a group far tougher to trick: Dogs.
Actually, these guys are understandably flummoxed each time Ahonen magicks away the treat the pups see in his hands.
It is one part sad, one part hilarious, and totally worth two minutes of your time. Enjoy. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How I lost all my money
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 10 things you need to know today: December 22, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week