- Watch this March 22
These poor, poor puppies.
Jose Ahonen, a Finnish “mentalist” and magician, apparently decided confounding humans with his tricks wasn’t dastardly enough. No, to really own the all-powerful vibes, Ahonen turned to a group far tougher to trick: Dogs.
Actually, these guys are understandably flummoxed each time Ahonen magicks away the treat the pups see in his hands.
It is one part sad, one part hilarious, and totally worth two minutes of your time. Enjoy. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week