- Watch this March 24
Winged creatures, Michael Jackson impersonators, and Real Housewives are just some of the characters in Lady Gaga's latest music video/fever dream come to life, "G.U.Y." Since its release on Saturday, the 11 minute, 46 second "ARTPOP film" has been viewed more than 6.5 million times. Take a look, but only if the idea of Andy Cohen from Bravo's head floating in the sky doesn't freak you out. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
Subscribe to the Week