- Coming Soon March 24
The Killing refuses to die. The AMC drama was canceled after its second season, then miraculously revived for a third — then canceled again, and then miraculously revived for a Netflix-exclusive fourth season.
But if that whole chain of events sounds as implausible as, say, an episode of The Killing, allow us to provide you with the evidence: A few early photos from the fourth season, which were posted to the The Killing's official Instagram page. Here are the highlights, including a special message from Mireille Enos (Sarah Linden):
For what it's worth, Netflix is billing this as "the final season" in advance, so maybe this really is the end of The Killing (but you should probably maintain a healthy skepticism anyway).- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week