- Coming Soon March 24
The Killing refuses to die. The AMC drama was canceled after its second season, then miraculously revived for a third — then canceled again, and then miraculously revived for a Netflix-exclusive fourth season.
But if that whole chain of events sounds as implausible as, say, an episode of The Killing, allow us to provide you with the evidence: A few early photos from the fourth season, which were posted to the The Killing's official Instagram page. Here are the highlights, including a special message from Mireille Enos (Sarah Linden):
For what it's worth, Netflix is billing this as "the final season" in advance, so maybe this really is the end of The Killing (but you should probably maintain a healthy skepticism anyway).- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week