- Coming Soon March 24
The Killing refuses to die. The AMC drama was canceled after its second season, then miraculously revived for a third — then canceled again, and then miraculously revived for a Netflix-exclusive fourth season.
But if that whole chain of events sounds as implausible as, say, an episode of The Killing, allow us to provide you with the evidence: A few early photos from the fourth season, which were posted to the The Killing's official Instagram page. Here are the highlights, including a special message from Mireille Enos (Sarah Linden):
For what it's worth, Netflix is billing this as "the final season" in advance, so maybe this really is the end of The Killing (but you should probably maintain a healthy skepticism anyway).- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The week's best photojournalism
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week