- Kids these days March 24
Rebel without a cause Justin Bieber has been lying low in the wake of his January arrest on suspicion of DUI. But never fear, Beliebers: If a recent Instagram post is any indication, the Biebs has merely been busy cultivating a brand of aloof coolness — the exact brand of coolness made famous by silver-screen icon James Dean.
The image does bear a striking similarity to a famous photograph of Dean, though the iconic actor unfortunately lacked Bieber's tattoo sleeve and pompadour. Still, the heart races at even the hint that the Biebs could star in a remake of East of Eden or Giant. Get on that, Hollywood.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week