- Late Night Antics March 25
Everybody (except Marc Ambinder) is making fun of CNN for its over-the-top, conspiracy-laced coverage of the missing Malaysia Airline Flight 370, but Jon Stewart — who loves mocking CNN more than anybody else — only started with the original cable news network on Monday night's Daily Show. Even as Fox News and MSNBC shook their collective heads at CNN's MH370 antics, they both aired plenty of their own silliness. Stewart obviously had a tremendous amount of fun with the absurd speculation and gross insensitivity on the cable news channels; it's funny, much deserved, and, perhaps, a little insensitive? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week