- Late Night Antics March 25
Everybody (except Marc Ambinder) is making fun of CNN for its over-the-top, conspiracy-laced coverage of the missing Malaysia Airline Flight 370, but Jon Stewart — who loves mocking CNN more than anybody else — only started with the original cable news network on Monday night's Daily Show. Even as Fox News and MSNBC shook their collective heads at CNN's MH370 antics, they both aired plenty of their own silliness. Stewart obviously had a tremendous amount of fun with the absurd speculation and gross insensitivity on the cable news channels; it's funny, much deserved, and, perhaps, a little insensitive? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
Subscribe to the Week