- Whoa March 25
A brand new Land Rover veered off a road in central London today, dropped 14 feet, and became wedged between a wall and a basement. The luxurious car cost $130,000 and had fewer than 500 miles on it.
Witnesses snapped pictures of the crinkled car after they said the driver and three female passengers escaped it unharmed. It's unclear what happened and police said it's not their matter, so they won't be investigating. The wrecked car was scooped out a few hours later and, unfortunately for its owners, is being sent to a scrap yard.
ITV News has more pictures. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- California's epic drought
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
Subscribe to the Week