- NOPE March 26
Smoked goat brains would make an excellent ingredient in beer, said no one ever. That's not stopping the Dock Street Brewing Co. in Philadelphia from creating an American pale stout with a twist; the Dock Street Walker is made of wheat, oats, flaked barley, cranberry (to give it "a sinister, bloody hue"), and brains. It's being brewed in honor of AMC's The Walking Dead, a show that's popular among brewery employees. "The pre-sparge-brain-addition provides this beer with intriguing, subtle smoke notes," the brewery said in a statement. "In true walker fashion, don't be surprised if its head doesn't hang around forever." If you're dying to try it, Dock Street Walker will be out March 30, just in time for the show's season finale.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to make corn dogs
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
Subscribe to the Week