- Late Night Antics March 26
The premise of this bit, from Tuesday night's Tonight Show, is vaguely absurd: An accomplished actor and a successful late-night TV host will see who can best mimic silly faces made by a string of children. But Jude Law and Jimmy Fallon really throw themselves into their "funny face off," and children being adorable (but not too adorable) never really gets old, does it?. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week