- Late Night Antics March 26
The premise of this bit, from Tuesday night's Tonight Show, is vaguely absurd: An accomplished actor and a successful late-night TV host will see who can best mimic silly faces made by a string of children. But Jude Law and Jimmy Fallon really throw themselves into their "funny face off," and children being adorable (but not too adorable) never really gets old, does it?. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
Subscribe to the Week