- Watch this March 26
First Lady Michelle Obama is on a week-long visit to China, where she's espoused American political values, touted her children's fitness initiatives, and touched, however lightly, on the delicate issue of Tibetan independence. But forget all that, because the most indelible images from the entire trip may be these ones of the FLOTUS meeting a bunch of pandas at Chengdu's Giant Panda Research Base.
If Obama ever needs a new spokesman for the Let's Move! campaign, she could do worse than this hungry little panda dunking an apple slice into its mouth. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week