- Watch this March 26
First Lady Michelle Obama is on a week-long visit to China, where she's espoused American political values, touted her children's fitness initiatives, and touched, however lightly, on the delicate issue of Tibetan independence. But forget all that, because the most indelible images from the entire trip may be these ones of the FLOTUS meeting a bunch of pandas at Chengdu's Giant Panda Research Base.
If Obama ever needs a new spokesman for the Let's Move! campaign, she could do worse than this hungry little panda dunking an apple slice into its mouth. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
Subscribe to the Week