- small town news March 26
Although this Christopher Reeves isn't the real Superman, he was flying high. The Utah man was arrested for speeding down a highway late Tuesday while allegedly under the influence of illegal drugs. The 33-year-old man was busted "performing weaving maneuvers and drawing the attention of deputies," according to a police officer.
A search of Reeves' car revealed a large stash of drugs, including meth, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia. The cops say he had "plenty to distribute around" and charged him with a DUI and narcotics possession. He was booked into a county jail and is going to need a Lois Lane to help him with the $15,000 bail.
"I hope he will live not to regret his choice of T-shirts on this day, but rather his actions," said the sheriff.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week