- This just in March 26
A federal jury in New York on Wednesday found Suleiman Abu Ghaith — Osama bin Laden's son-in-law and a close adviser to the deceased al Qaeda leader — guilty of conspiring to kill Americans. The 48-year-old Ghaith is the highest-ranking bin Laden adviser to be tried in a civilian court in the wake of the September 11 attacks.
Ghaith, who was also found guilty of conspiring to provide material support for terrorists, and for actually providing such support, faces life in prison.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 10 things you need to know today: November 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week