- This just in March 26
A federal jury in New York on Wednesday found Suleiman Abu Ghaith — Osama bin Laden's son-in-law and a close adviser to the deceased al Qaeda leader — guilty of conspiring to kill Americans. The 48-year-old Ghaith is the highest-ranking bin Laden adviser to be tried in a civilian court in the wake of the September 11 attacks.
Ghaith, who was also found guilty of conspiring to provide material support for terrorists, and for actually providing such support, faces life in prison.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week