- This just in March 26
A federal jury in New York on Wednesday found Suleiman Abu Ghaith — Osama bin Laden's son-in-law and a close adviser to the deceased al Qaeda leader — guilty of conspiring to kill Americans. The 48-year-old Ghaith is the highest-ranking bin Laden adviser to be tried in a civilian court in the wake of the September 11 attacks.
Ghaith, who was also found guilty of conspiring to provide material support for terrorists, and for actually providing such support, faces life in prison.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week