- Oops March 26
Here's a friendly reminder: When you're playing basketball and want to celebrate a shot, you should always — always — make sure you've actually made the shot before you start posing. Otherwise, you could wind up looking like Los Angeles Lakers guard Nick Young, who did exactly that Tuesday night:
Lucky for Young, the Lakers were playing the terrible Knicks, so they won in a 127-96 blowout.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 10 soldiers welcomed home by very happy dogs
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week