- Really? March 26
New season means it's time for a new haircut! North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has reportedly mandated that every man in the isolated country receive the same haircut as their supreme leader. Pyongyang introduced the rule two weeks ago before enforcing it elsewhere, according to media reports.
The new, state-mandated haircut trims away the overwhelming 10 styles men previously could choose from. Not everyone is happy with the cut, however. "It doesn't always go with everyone since everyone has different face and head shapes," complained a source. Others said the new 'do makes citizens look like "Chinese smuggler[s]" and not replicas of Kim.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
Subscribe to the Week