- Whatever You Say March 26
In the interview, Kardashian claimed she had no idea that Annie Leibovitz's photo shoot of her and Kanye would provide the magazine's cover. She went on to reveal a number of behind-the-scenes tidbits about the shoot, including the fact that North peed on Kanye while Leibovitz shot the shirtless photo of him holding her.
Kardashian also explained, in great detail, the magazine's level of secrecy about the photos, claiming her own family was unaware that she would be in the magazine. As it turns out, not even the Kardashians can keep up with the Kardashians.
Watch the full clip below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week