- Whatever You Say March 26
In the interview, Kardashian claimed she had no idea that Annie Leibovitz's photo shoot of her and Kanye would provide the magazine's cover. She went on to reveal a number of behind-the-scenes tidbits about the shoot, including the fact that North peed on Kanye while Leibovitz shot the shirtless photo of him holding her.
Kardashian also explained, in great detail, the magazine's level of secrecy about the photos, claiming her own family was unaware that she would be in the magazine. As it turns out, not even the Kardashians can keep up with the Kardashians.
Watch the full clip below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- A linguist's guide to HULK SMASH
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week