- Tech Check March 26
Security concerns have prompted the Russian government to switch from iPads to Samsung tablets. Journalists noticed parliament members recently stopped using the Apple devices, prompting questions as to why Russia dumped the American gadgets.
Russian Minister of Communications Nikolai Nikiforov confirmed to the AFP that the change happened "not so long ago" due to security concerns, but denied that Russia was eliminating the use of American technology products because of recently imposed sanctions by President Obama. Nikiforov also expressed concern about American's spying tactics and added that the Russian government will be "very choosy" about its technology purchases.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The GOP's best response to Obama's immigration move: Toothless griping
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
Subscribe to the Week