- Listen Up March 26
Tired of the relentlessly joyful funk Pharrell channels on his Oscar-nominated smash hit "Happy"? If you'd like to enjoy Pharrell's smooth vocals but prefer shedding a tear to busting a move, this wistful, string-laden remix of the song from musician-director Woodkid should do the trick. The resulting track is stripped down yet tinged with cinematic sadness.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- How science can help you survive scary movies
Subscribe to the Week