- Listen Up March 26
Tired of the relentlessly joyful funk Pharrell channels on his Oscar-nominated smash hit "Happy"? If you'd like to enjoy Pharrell's smooth vocals but prefer shedding a tear to busting a move, this wistful, string-laden remix of the song from musician-director Woodkid should do the trick. The resulting track is stripped down yet tinged with cinematic sadness.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week