- Late Night Antics March 27
If you're a fan of Samantha Bee's performance art piece on Fox News' The Five, Wednesday night's Daily Show has a treat for you: Bee dons the black clothing, drama club panache, and melodrama for an interpretive performance about MSNBC's Morning Joe. Instead of The Five's sordid, tragic love triangle, Bee sees the relationship between "Morning" Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski as a sexless suburban marriage, with Bee as their traumatized daughter. Yup. Buckle up. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Israel's quiet doomsday submarines are almost ready
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week