- Late Night Antics March 27
If you're a fan of Samantha Bee's performance art piece on Fox News' The Five, Wednesday night's Daily Show has a treat for you: Bee dons the black clothing, drama club panache, and melodrama for an interpretive performance about MSNBC's Morning Joe. Instead of The Five's sordid, tragic love triangle, Bee sees the relationship between "Morning" Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski as a sexless suburban marriage, with Bee as their traumatized daughter. Yup. Buckle up. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
Subscribe to the Week