- Late Night Antics March 27
If you're a fan of Samantha Bee's performance art piece on Fox News' The Five, Wednesday night's Daily Show has a treat for you: Bee dons the black clothing, drama club panache, and melodrama for an interpretive performance about MSNBC's Morning Joe. Instead of The Five's sordid, tragic love triangle, Bee sees the relationship between "Morning" Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski as a sexless suburban marriage, with Bee as their traumatized daughter. Yup. Buckle up. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Briefing: Offshore drilling and the environment
Subscribe to the Week