- First look March 27
When you're president of the United States, you get all kinds of weird gifts. For instance, President Obama has received crocodile insurance, 50 pairs of underwear, and a donkey, among other things. Come next Tuesday, you can add "kitschy Stars and Stripes jacket" to the list.
The Boston Red Sox will visit the White House on Tuesday wearing blazers befitting a carnival barker. And according to team, they're bringing an extra one just for the president. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week