- First look March 27
When you're president of the United States, you get all kinds of weird gifts. For instance, President Obama has received crocodile insurance, 50 pairs of underwear, and a donkey, among other things. Come next Tuesday, you can add "kitschy Stars and Stripes jacket" to the list.
The Boston Red Sox will visit the White House on Tuesday wearing blazers befitting a carnival barker. And according to team, they're bringing an extra one just for the president. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- California's epic drought
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 20, 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week