- Second Acts March 31
Remember O-Town? The generic boy band spawned from ABC's Making the Band is coming back after a decade absence. O-Town members Erik, Dan, Trevor, and Jacob teased on their website that a new single is coming soon (sans key original member Ashley Parker Angel, unfortunately). What a time to be alive!
O-Town member Jacob Underwood said the band started the reunion talks for the "fun of it" until they snowballed into something bigger. "We are blessed to be able to apply what we've learned to create something stimulating and beautiful, that we can call ours," he said. "This isn't just a reunion for us. It's a new beginning."
Read more at Billboard. --Jordan Valinsky
time has not been kind to the reuniting members of o-town pic.twitter.com/KP4JEUm2ha— steven j. horowitz (@speriod) March 31, 2014
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
Subscribe to the Week