- Second Acts March 31
Remember O-Town? The generic boy band spawned from ABC's Making the Band is coming back after a decade absence. O-Town members Erik, Dan, Trevor, and Jacob teased on their website that a new single is coming soon (sans key original member Ashley Parker Angel, unfortunately). What a time to be alive!
O-Town member Jacob Underwood said the band started the reunion talks for the "fun of it" until they snowballed into something bigger. "We are blessed to be able to apply what we've learned to create something stimulating and beautiful, that we can call ours," he said. "This isn't just a reunion for us. It's a new beginning."
Read more at Billboard. --Jordan Valinsky
time has not been kind to the reuniting members of o-town pic.twitter.com/KP4JEUm2ha— steven j. horowitz (@speriod) March 31, 2014
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week