- Late Night Antics April 3
The premise of this sketch from Wednesday night's Tonight Show is that after calling President Obama last week, Russian President Vladimir Putin placed a phone call to Sarah Palin. Sure. Why not? But unlike Jimmy Fallon's last turn playing Putin, chatting with an ersatz Obama, The Tonight Show got the real Palin to appear for this creatively imagined phone conversation. Some of the jokes are pretty good — watch for Palin's great deadpan in response to Putin's NCAA bracket question. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
Subscribe to the Week