- Late Night Antics April 3
The premise of this sketch from Wednesday night's Tonight Show is that after calling President Obama last week, Russian President Vladimir Putin placed a phone call to Sarah Palin. Sure. Why not? But unlike Jimmy Fallon's last turn playing Putin, chatting with an ersatz Obama, The Tonight Show got the real Palin to appear for this creatively imagined phone conversation. Some of the jokes are pretty good — watch for Palin's great deadpan in response to Putin's NCAA bracket question. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week