- Late Night Antics April 3
The premise of this sketch from Wednesday night's Tonight Show is that after calling President Obama last week, Russian President Vladimir Putin placed a phone call to Sarah Palin. Sure. Why not? But unlike Jimmy Fallon's last turn playing Putin, chatting with an ersatz Obama, The Tonight Show got the real Palin to appear for this creatively imagined phone conversation. Some of the jokes are pretty good — watch for Palin's great deadpan in response to Putin's NCAA bracket question. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week