- Late Night Antics April 3
The premise of this sketch from Wednesday night's Tonight Show is that after calling President Obama last week, Russian President Vladimir Putin placed a phone call to Sarah Palin. Sure. Why not? But unlike Jimmy Fallon's last turn playing Putin, chatting with an ersatz Obama, The Tonight Show got the real Palin to appear for this creatively imagined phone conversation. Some of the jokes are pretty good — watch for Palin's great deadpan in response to Putin's NCAA bracket question. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Israel's quiet doomsday submarines are almost ready
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
Subscribe to the Week