- Late Night Antics April 10
Fox News star Sean Hannity devoted all last week to uncovering what really goes on during Spring Break in America. Lots of people loved the series, or loved laughing at it, and nobody more so than Jon Stewart. On Wednesday night's Daily Show, Stewart went deep into the exposé from Hannity, "America's oldest hall monitor," pointing out not only its banality ("you will believe what they found, because you know") but also its internal contradictions, sexism, and hypocrisy.
But if you think this Hannity's investigation was "less of a news story and more of a reason to spend a week running wildly inappropriate T&A footage alongside pundits tsking said footage," Stewart said, "you'd only be 99.9 percent right." For the last 0.1 percent, watch below. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
Subscribe to the Week