- Late Night Antics April 10
Fox News star Sean Hannity devoted all last week to uncovering what really goes on during Spring Break in America. Lots of people loved the series, or loved laughing at it, and nobody more so than Jon Stewart. On Wednesday night's Daily Show, Stewart went deep into the exposé from Hannity, "America's oldest hall monitor," pointing out not only its banality ("you will believe what they found, because you know") but also its internal contradictions, sexism, and hypocrisy.
But if you think this Hannity's investigation was "less of a news story and more of a reason to spend a week running wildly inappropriate T&A footage alongside pundits tsking said footage," Stewart said, "you'd only be 99.9 percent right." For the last 0.1 percent, watch below. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 10 things you need to know today: September 17, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
Subscribe to the Week