- Late Night Antics April 10
Fox News star Sean Hannity devoted all last week to uncovering what really goes on during Spring Break in America. Lots of people loved the series, or loved laughing at it, and nobody more so than Jon Stewart. On Wednesday night's Daily Show, Stewart went deep into the exposé from Hannity, "America's oldest hall monitor," pointing out not only its banality ("you will believe what they found, because you know") but also its internal contradictions, sexism, and hypocrisy.
But if you think this Hannity's investigation was "less of a news story and more of a reason to spend a week running wildly inappropriate T&A footage alongside pundits tsking said footage," Stewart said, "you'd only be 99.9 percent right." For the last 0.1 percent, watch below. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- Why insects are the future of food
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
Subscribe to the Week