- Late Night Antics April 10
Fox News star Sean Hannity devoted all last week to uncovering what really goes on during Spring Break in America. Lots of people loved the series, or loved laughing at it, and nobody more so than Jon Stewart. On Wednesday night's Daily Show, Stewart went deep into the exposé from Hannity, "America's oldest hall monitor," pointing out not only its banality ("you will believe what they found, because you know") but also its internal contradictions, sexism, and hypocrisy.
But if you think this Hannity's investigation was "less of a news story and more of a reason to spend a week running wildly inappropriate T&A footage alongside pundits tsking said footage," Stewart said, "you'd only be 99.9 percent right." For the last 0.1 percent, watch below. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
Subscribe to the Week