- Now You Know May 2
If you don't learn something new from this click-by-click guide to fridge and freezer basics, congratulations, you are obviously a food-storage ninja. Most people, though, will find some helpful knowledge and tips in this collaboration between Digg and animator Daniella Urdinlaiz. Click below to start the lesson:
Avocados and tomatoes spoil the other vegetables in your fridge? Squirrel meat? This is an interesting and fun way to present the information, but it's not all that handy as a reference guide (though Tapestry tells me you can now back up by hitting the back arrow key or clicking the bottom left corner). For those who find the presentation lacking in utility, Urdinlaiz provides a link to the Lifehacker story with the same information, in a boring old blog format.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 6 simple steps for making millions on a crappy horror movie
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Why America needs more billionaires
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week