- Now You Know May 2
If you don't learn something new from this click-by-click guide to fridge and freezer basics, congratulations, you are obviously a food-storage ninja. Most people, though, will find some helpful knowledge and tips in this collaboration between Digg and animator Daniella Urdinlaiz. Click below to start the lesson:
Avocados and tomatoes spoil the other vegetables in your fridge? Squirrel meat? This is an interesting and fun way to present the information, but it's not all that handy as a reference guide (though Tapestry tells me you can now back up by hitting the back arrow key or clicking the bottom left corner). For those who find the presentation lacking in utility, Urdinlaiz provides a link to the Lifehacker story with the same information, in a boring old blog format.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
Subscribe to the Week