- Quotables May 9
Looks like somebody wasn't big on Robocop. On Friday, noted film critic Donald Trump took to Instagram to demand that Hollywood stop remaking movies.
Sitting at his messy desk, Trump turns to the camera and delivers his latest proclamation from on high — a thoughtful, passionate plea for truly original entertainment:
In other news, the seventh season of Celebrity Apprentice is slated to premiere later this year.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- This week I learned your coin toss odds are better than you think, and more
Subscribe to the Week