- Watch this May 14
If you're still bitter that KSFY in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, interrupted the season finale of Once Upon a Time Sunday night to report on a tornado, anchor Nancy Naeve has a message for you: Get over it.
After the station received countless complaints from viewers upset about missing the show, Naeve decided to let everyone know during the newscast Monday how angry she was at the griping. "Quit calling and ripping [meteorologist] Shawn [Cable] for being on the air to save people's lives," she said. "No show is as important as someone's life."
Watch the clip below. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
Subscribe to the Week