- Watch this May 14
If you're still bitter that KSFY in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, interrupted the season finale of Once Upon a Time Sunday night to report on a tornado, anchor Nancy Naeve has a message for you: Get over it.
After the station received countless complaints from viewers upset about missing the show, Naeve decided to let everyone know during the newscast Monday how angry she was at the griping. "Quit calling and ripping [meteorologist] Shawn [Cable] for being on the air to save people's lives," she said. "No show is as important as someone's life."
Watch the clip below. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week