- Watch this May 14
If you're still bitter that KSFY in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, interrupted the season finale of Once Upon a Time Sunday night to report on a tornado, anchor Nancy Naeve has a message for you: Get over it.
After the station received countless complaints from viewers upset about missing the show, Naeve decided to let everyone know during the newscast Monday how angry she was at the griping. "Quit calling and ripping [meteorologist] Shawn [Cable] for being on the air to save people's lives," she said. "No show is as important as someone's life."
Watch the clip below. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Why insects are the future of food
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
Subscribe to the Week