- Watch this May 14
If you're still bitter that KSFY in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, interrupted the season finale of Once Upon a Time Sunday night to report on a tornado, anchor Nancy Naeve has a message for you: Get over it.
After the station received countless complaints from viewers upset about missing the show, Naeve decided to let everyone know during the newscast Monday how angry she was at the griping. "Quit calling and ripping [meteorologist] Shawn [Cable] for being on the air to save people's lives," she said. "No show is as important as someone's life."
Watch the clip below. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The case for voting (even if America is a corrupt plutocracy rigged by the rich)
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week