- Watch this May 14
If you're still bitter that KSFY in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, interrupted the season finale of Once Upon a Time Sunday night to report on a tornado, anchor Nancy Naeve has a message for you: Get over it.
After the station received countless complaints from viewers upset about missing the show, Naeve decided to let everyone know during the newscast Monday how angry she was at the griping. "Quit calling and ripping [meteorologist] Shawn [Cable] for being on the air to save people's lives," she said. "No show is as important as someone's life."
Watch the clip below. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week