- Fair and Balanced May 14
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has been waging a pretty high-profile rhetorical war against Charles and David Koch, the multi-billionaire industrialists who are putting their money where their conservative, small-government mouths are. Jon Stewart isn't against that crusade, but on Tuesday night's Daily Show he focused more on Reid's unwillingness to similarly criticize Nevada billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson, who also dumps tons of money into conservative causes. In case the flagrant double standard isn't obvious, Jason Jones spelled it out, with visual aids. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to live a long life, according to science
Why is Obama still smoking?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week