- Fair and Balanced May 14
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has been waging a pretty high-profile rhetorical war against Charles and David Koch, the multi-billionaire industrialists who are putting their money where their conservative, small-government mouths are. Jon Stewart isn't against that crusade, but on Tuesday night's Daily Show he focused more on Reid's unwillingness to similarly criticize Nevada billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson, who also dumps tons of money into conservative causes. In case the flagrant double standard isn't obvious, Jason Jones spelled it out, with visual aids. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- What's really limiting advances in computer tech
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week