- Fair and Balanced May 14
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has been waging a pretty high-profile rhetorical war against Charles and David Koch, the multi-billionaire industrialists who are putting their money where their conservative, small-government mouths are. Jon Stewart isn't against that crusade, but on Tuesday night's Daily Show he focused more on Reid's unwillingness to similarly criticize Nevada billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson, who also dumps tons of money into conservative causes. In case the flagrant double standard isn't obvious, Jason Jones spelled it out, with visual aids. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week