- Fair and Balanced May 14
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has been waging a pretty high-profile rhetorical war against Charles and David Koch, the multi-billionaire industrialists who are putting their money where their conservative, small-government mouths are. Jon Stewart isn't against that crusade, but on Tuesday night's Daily Show he focused more on Reid's unwillingness to similarly criticize Nevada billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson, who also dumps tons of money into conservative causes. In case the flagrant double standard isn't obvious, Jason Jones spelled it out, with visual aids. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week