- Late Night Antics May 14
Not even Karl Rove seems convinced about the wisdom of Rove's suggestion that possible 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton suffered brain damage in late 2012. No matter: After following up on Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's CNN train wreck, Daily Show host Jon Stewart turned the "unforced error spotlight" on Rove and his increasingly conspiratorial questions about Clinton's mental state. Stewart's parting shot was addressed to Rove, but was unkindly aimed more at Rove's former boss: "When did you start caring so much about the brain fitness of those who have to hold the Oval Office?" --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
Subscribe to the Week