- Late Night Antics May 14
Not even Karl Rove seems convinced about the wisdom of Rove's suggestion that possible 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton suffered brain damage in late 2012. No matter: After following up on Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's CNN train wreck, Daily Show host Jon Stewart turned the "unforced error spotlight" on Rove and his increasingly conspiratorial questions about Clinton's mental state. Stewart's parting shot was addressed to Rove, but was unkindly aimed more at Rove's former boss: "When did you start caring so much about the brain fitness of those who have to hold the Oval Office?" --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Why we gossip, according to science
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
Subscribe to the Week