- Late Night Antics May 14
Not even Karl Rove seems convinced about the wisdom of Rove's suggestion that possible 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton suffered brain damage in late 2012. No matter: After following up on Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's CNN train wreck, Daily Show host Jon Stewart turned the "unforced error spotlight" on Rove and his increasingly conspiratorial questions about Clinton's mental state. Stewart's parting shot was addressed to Rove, but was unkindly aimed more at Rove's former boss: "When did you start caring so much about the brain fitness of those who have to hold the Oval Office?" --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week