- Late Night Antics May 14
Not even Karl Rove seems convinced about the wisdom of Rove's suggestion that possible 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton suffered brain damage in late 2012. No matter: After following up on Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's CNN train wreck, Daily Show host Jon Stewart turned the "unforced error spotlight" on Rove and his increasingly conspiratorial questions about Clinton's mental state. Stewart's parting shot was addressed to Rove, but was unkindly aimed more at Rove's former boss: "When did you start caring so much about the brain fitness of those who have to hold the Oval Office?" --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week