- Redfining the no-look play May 14
The final minute of Tuesday night's game between the L.A. Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder was a wild, incredible, controversial mess. Down by two with 6.4 seconds to go, Thunder guard Russell Westbrook sank three free throws — he was inexplicably fouled while shooting a three-pointer — to steal the win. The moment, captured in this amazing photo, was too much for Kevin Durant to bear.
(Ronald Martinez / Getty Images)
With the win, the Thunder took a 3-2 series lead, and can advance to the Conference Finals with a win Thursday in L.A.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How I lost all my money
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 10 things you need to know today: December 22, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week