- Redfining the no-look play May 14
The final minute of Tuesday night's game between the L.A. Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder was a wild, incredible, controversial mess. Down by two with 6.4 seconds to go, Thunder guard Russell Westbrook sank three free throws — he was inexplicably fouled while shooting a three-pointer — to steal the win. The moment, captured in this amazing photo, was too much for Kevin Durant to bear.
(Ronald Martinez / Getty Images)
With the win, the Thunder took a 3-2 series lead, and can advance to the Conference Finals with a win Thursday in L.A.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week