- Redfining the no-look play May 14
The final minute of Tuesday night's game between the L.A. Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder was a wild, incredible, controversial mess. Down by two with 6.4 seconds to go, Thunder guard Russell Westbrook sank three free throws — he was inexplicably fouled while shooting a three-pointer — to steal the win. The moment, captured in this amazing photo, was too much for Kevin Durant to bear.
(Ronald Martinez / Getty Images)
With the win, the Thunder took a 3-2 series lead, and can advance to the Conference Finals with a win Thursday in L.A.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Why we gossip, according to science
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week