- Redfining the no-look play May 14
The final minute of Tuesday night's game between the L.A. Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder was a wild, incredible, controversial mess. Down by two with 6.4 seconds to go, Thunder guard Russell Westbrook sank three free throws — he was inexplicably fouled while shooting a three-pointer — to steal the win. The moment, captured in this amazing photo, was too much for Kevin Durant to bear.
(Ronald Martinez / Getty Images)
With the win, the Thunder took a 3-2 series lead, and can advance to the Conference Finals with a win Thursday in L.A.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- 6 things the most productive people do every day
Subscribe to the Week