- Redfining the no-look play May 14
The final minute of Tuesday night's game between the L.A. Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder was a wild, incredible, controversial mess. Down by two with 6.4 seconds to go, Thunder guard Russell Westbrook sank three free throws — he was inexplicably fouled while shooting a three-pointer — to steal the win. The moment, captured in this amazing photo, was too much for Kevin Durant to bear.
(Ronald Martinez / Getty Images)
With the win, the Thunder took a 3-2 series lead, and can advance to the Conference Finals with a win Thursday in L.A.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
Subscribe to the Week