- Zing May 14
Bill Clinton is pretty sure Hillary didn't suffer a traumatic brain injury, as Karl Rove seemed to suggest earlier this week. And at a fiscal summit Wednesday, the former president offered a couple of zingers about the whole brouhaha.
"First they said she faked her concussion, and now they say she's auditioning for a part on The Walking Dead," he said.
And later, more to the point: "If she is [suffering from brain damage], I must be in very tough shape because she's still quicker than I am."
Well played, sir.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What if The Purge was real?
- Singapore's ruling party runs into trouble
Subscribe to the Week