- Zing May 14
Bill Clinton is pretty sure Hillary didn't suffer a traumatic brain injury, as Karl Rove seemed to suggest earlier this week. And at a fiscal summit Wednesday, the former president offered a couple of zingers about the whole brouhaha.
"First they said she faked her concussion, and now they say she's auditioning for a part on The Walking Dead," he said.
And later, more to the point: "If she is [suffering from brain damage], I must be in very tough shape because she's still quicker than I am."
Well played, sir.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week