- Zing May 14
Bill Clinton is pretty sure Hillary didn't suffer a traumatic brain injury, as Karl Rove seemed to suggest earlier this week. And at a fiscal summit Wednesday, the former president offered a couple of zingers about the whole brouhaha.
"First they said she faked her concussion, and now they say she's auditioning for a part on The Walking Dead," he said.
And later, more to the point: "If she is [suffering from brain damage], I must be in very tough shape because she's still quicker than I am."
Well played, sir.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Why insects are the future of food
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- The super-rich are just as miserable as the rest of us
Subscribe to the Week