- Zing May 14
Bill Clinton is pretty sure Hillary didn't suffer a traumatic brain injury, as Karl Rove seemed to suggest earlier this week. And at a fiscal summit Wednesday, the former president offered a couple of zingers about the whole brouhaha.
"First they said she faked her concussion, and now they say she's auditioning for a part on The Walking Dead," he said.
And later, more to the point: "If she is [suffering from brain damage], I must be in very tough shape because she's still quicker than I am."
Well played, sir.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
Subscribe to the Week