- Bitchy resting face May 15
Alec Baldwin's arrest Tuesday for biking the wrong way down New York's Fifth Avenue highlighted the NYPD's intolerance of even minor bike-related infractions. But as is often the case, the digital animators in Taiwan make the point better. In this creative retelling of Baldwin's arrest, New York's finest are fat and mean, Baldwin literally drops F-bombs when his "bitchy resting face" is triggered, and Twitter involves actual little blue birds. The Taiwanese animators even have some advice for Baldwin. Terrible, terrible advice. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
Subscribe to the Week