- Bitchy resting face May 15
Alec Baldwin's arrest Tuesday for biking the wrong way down New York's Fifth Avenue highlighted the NYPD's intolerance of even minor bike-related infractions. But as is often the case, the digital animators in Taiwan make the point better. In this creative retelling of Baldwin's arrest, New York's finest are fat and mean, Baldwin literally drops F-bombs when his "bitchy resting face" is triggered, and Twitter involves actual little blue birds. The Taiwanese animators even have some advice for Baldwin. Terrible, terrible advice. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
Subscribe to the Week