- Bitchy resting face May 15
Alec Baldwin's arrest Tuesday for biking the wrong way down New York's Fifth Avenue highlighted the NYPD's intolerance of even minor bike-related infractions. But as is often the case, the digital animators in Taiwan make the point better. In this creative retelling of Baldwin's arrest, New York's finest are fat and mean, Baldwin literally drops F-bombs when his "bitchy resting face" is triggered, and Twitter involves actual little blue birds. The Taiwanese animators even have some advice for Baldwin. Terrible, terrible advice. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
Subscribe to the Week