- Bitchy resting face May 15
Alec Baldwin's arrest Tuesday for biking the wrong way down New York's Fifth Avenue highlighted the NYPD's intolerance of even minor bike-related infractions. But as is often the case, the digital animators in Taiwan make the point better. In this creative retelling of Baldwin's arrest, New York's finest are fat and mean, Baldwin literally drops F-bombs when his "bitchy resting face" is triggered, and Twitter involves actual little blue birds. The Taiwanese animators even have some advice for Baldwin. Terrible, terrible advice. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- The 7 best Halloween-themed editorial cartoons
Subscribe to the Week