- Colbert Nationalism May 15
On Wednesday night's Colbert Report, Stephen Colbert had a hilariously terrifying segment on the inevitability of global climate change chaos. But before that, he returned to his faux-conservative critique of Pope Francis. This time, Colbert took umbrage at the suggestion from "Pope Moonbeam" on Monday that if aliens landed on Earth and wanted baptism, that would be fine. Colbert cited scripture to refute the idea of baptizing ET, but the highlight is his poking fun at everything from atheists and Presbyterians to Scientology and papal headwear. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The danger of the Democrats' lack of desperation
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
Subscribe to the Week