- Whoa May 15
After Hernandez was arrested last year for allegedly killing another man, Odin Lloyd, police turned up information they believed linked him to the unsolved drive-by murder of two Cape Verdian immigrants. Police have not given a motive for why they believe Hernandez was involved in the double homicide, though previous reports suggested there was an altercation inside a club that spilled over into the street later that night.
Hernandez and two associates have been charged in Lloyd's death. Hernandez was charged with first-degree murder and a handful of gun offenses, and could face life in prison.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week