- Whoa May 15
After Hernandez was arrested last year for allegedly killing another man, Odin Lloyd, police turned up information they believed linked him to the unsolved drive-by murder of two Cape Verdian immigrants. Police have not given a motive for why they believe Hernandez was involved in the double homicide, though previous reports suggested there was an altercation inside a club that spilled over into the street later that night.
Hernandez and two associates have been charged in Lloyd's death. Hernandez was charged with first-degree murder and a handful of gun offenses, and could face life in prison.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Congress' craven approach toward the war on ISIS
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
Subscribe to the Week