- television May 15
Actress Stacey Dash has gone from Clueless to conservative darling, and now she might be the next star of Fox News, Page Six reports.
Dash is in talks to become a regular contributor, and it won't be her first time on the network; she has appeared on various Fox News shows, including Fox & Friends. Dash became known for her political leanings in 2012, when she used Twitter to endorse Mitt Romney for president. During an appearance on Fox News in April, she said: "I woke up the next morning and my life changed. I had death threats, people calling me Uncle Tom, telling me I didn't like black people. Ridiculous things that I didn't really care to hear.... It made me feel more confident in my belief. It made me feel that I needed to stand up more."
You might see Dash on more than just Fox News. Page Six also reports that she has been developing a satirical television comedy series about her life as a single mother and Republican in Hollywood, called Stacey Dash is Normal.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
Subscribe to the Week