- television May 15
Actress Stacey Dash has gone from Clueless to conservative darling, and now she might be the next star of Fox News, Page Six reports.
Dash is in talks to become a regular contributor, and it won't be her first time on the network; she has appeared on various Fox News shows, including Fox & Friends. Dash became known for her political leanings in 2012, when she used Twitter to endorse Mitt Romney for president. During an appearance on Fox News in April, she said: "I woke up the next morning and my life changed. I had death threats, people calling me Uncle Tom, telling me I didn't like black people. Ridiculous things that I didn't really care to hear.... It made me feel more confident in my belief. It made me feel that I needed to stand up more."
You might see Dash on more than just Fox News. Page Six also reports that she has been developing a satirical television comedy series about her life as a single mother and Republican in Hollywood, called Stacey Dash is Normal.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The 7 best Halloween-themed editorial cartoons
Subscribe to the Week