- sports May 16
No, the Lakers aren't in the playoffs, and no, your eyes aren't deceiving you: Jack Nicholson really did sit courtside Thursday night for the Los Angeles Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder game at the Staples Center.
Jack Nicholson just chillin at the Clippers game pic.twitter.com/RiViz6Kbn1— SB Nation NBA (@SBNationNBA) May 16, 2014
It looks like the Lakers' No. 1 fan put his allegiance aside for a night of good basketball. Somewhere, Kobe Bryant sits in the dark, a single tear rolling down his face.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- How I became a borderline hoarder
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
Subscribe to the Week