- sports May 16
No, the Lakers aren't in the playoffs, and no, your eyes aren't deceiving you: Jack Nicholson really did sit courtside Thursday night for the Los Angeles Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder game at the Staples Center.
Jack Nicholson just chillin at the Clippers game pic.twitter.com/RiViz6Kbn1— SB Nation NBA (@SBNationNBA) May 16, 2014
It looks like the Lakers' No. 1 fan put his allegiance aside for a night of good basketball. Somewhere, Kobe Bryant sits in the dark, a single tear rolling down his face.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
Subscribe to the Week