- sports May 16
No, the Lakers aren't in the playoffs, and no, your eyes aren't deceiving you: Jack Nicholson really did sit courtside Thursday night for the Los Angeles Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder game at the Staples Center.
Jack Nicholson just chillin at the Clippers game pic.twitter.com/RiViz6Kbn1— SB Nation NBA (@SBNationNBA) May 16, 2014
It looks like the Lakers' No. 1 fan put his allegiance aside for a night of good basketball. Somewhere, Kobe Bryant sits in the dark, a single tear rolling down his face.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- California's epic drought
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week