- sports May 16
No, the Lakers aren't in the playoffs, and no, your eyes aren't deceiving you: Jack Nicholson really did sit courtside Thursday night for the Los Angeles Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder game at the Staples Center.
Jack Nicholson just chillin at the Clippers game pic.twitter.com/RiViz6Kbn1— SB Nation NBA (@SBNationNBA) May 16, 2014
It looks like the Lakers' No. 1 fan put his allegiance aside for a night of good basketball. Somewhere, Kobe Bryant sits in the dark, a single tear rolling down his face.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
- The next pandemic
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week