- sports May 16
No, the Lakers aren't in the playoffs, and no, your eyes aren't deceiving you: Jack Nicholson really did sit courtside Thursday night for the Los Angeles Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder game at the Staples Center.
Jack Nicholson just chillin at the Clippers game pic.twitter.com/RiViz6Kbn1— SB Nation NBA (@SBNationNBA) May 16, 2014
It looks like the Lakers' No. 1 fan put his allegiance aside for a night of good basketball. Somewhere, Kobe Bryant sits in the dark, a single tear rolling down his face.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Girls on Film: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay isn't an action movie. It's a war movie.
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
Subscribe to the Week