- Watch this May 16
Did you know that when he wasn't hosting The Price is Right, Bob Barker took karate lessons from none other than Chuck Norris himself? Sure, successful people got where they are by being great in their fields, but even celebrities and millionaires have fun in their free time.
Our sister site Mental Floss rounded up the interesting hobbies of 48 famous people in this week's installment of their List Show. Among some of the other interesting things you'll learn: Warren Buffett plays the ukelele, Emily Dickinson was an award-winning baker, and Meryl Streep and Ryan Gosling both enjoy knitting. Check out the full video below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week