- Watch this May 16
Did you know that when he wasn't hosting The Price is Right, Bob Barker took karate lessons from none other than Chuck Norris himself? Sure, successful people got where they are by being great in their fields, but even celebrities and millionaires have fun in their free time.
Our sister site Mental Floss rounded up the interesting hobbies of 48 famous people in this week's installment of their List Show. Among some of the other interesting things you'll learn: Warren Buffett plays the ukelele, Emily Dickinson was an award-winning baker, and Meryl Streep and Ryan Gosling both enjoy knitting. Check out the full video below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
Subscribe to the Week