- Watch this May 16
Did you know that when he wasn't hosting The Price is Right, Bob Barker took karate lessons from none other than Chuck Norris himself? Sure, successful people got where they are by being great in their fields, but even celebrities and millionaires have fun in their free time.
Our sister site Mental Floss rounded up the interesting hobbies of 48 famous people in this week's installment of their List Show. Among some of the other interesting things you'll learn: Warren Buffett plays the ukelele, Emily Dickinson was an award-winning baker, and Meryl Streep and Ryan Gosling both enjoy knitting. Check out the full video below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Dean Koontz's 5 favorite books
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week