- Watch this May 16
Did you know that when he wasn't hosting The Price is Right, Bob Barker took karate lessons from none other than Chuck Norris himself? Sure, successful people got where they are by being great in their fields, but even celebrities and millionaires have fun in their free time.
Our sister site Mental Floss rounded up the interesting hobbies of 48 famous people in this week's installment of their List Show. Among some of the other interesting things you'll learn: Warren Buffett plays the ukelele, Emily Dickinson was an award-winning baker, and Meryl Streep and Ryan Gosling both enjoy knitting. Check out the full video below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
Subscribe to the Week