- 2016 Watch May 16
Hillary Clinton appeared on today's episode of The View, as part of the all-star sendoff for the retiring Barbara Walters.
Clinton advised Walters to take some time off and relax after a long career, as she has been doing herself. "Just let down and enjoy — for, you know, like a week at least," she said humorously, playfully implying that such a retirement might only be temporary.
In response, Walters could not help but ask Clinton: "Are you going to run?"
"Well, I am running — around the park," Clinton said, a line that got some laughter from the audience and the panelists.
The discussion begins at the 2:00 mark below. --Eric Kleefeld
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 11 facts yü should know about the umlaut
Subscribe to the Week