- 2016 Watch May 16
Hillary Clinton appeared on today's episode of The View, as part of the all-star sendoff for the retiring Barbara Walters.
Clinton advised Walters to take some time off and relax after a long career, as she has been doing herself. "Just let down and enjoy — for, you know, like a week at least," she said humorously, playfully implying that such a retirement might only be temporary.
In response, Walters could not help but ask Clinton: "Are you going to run?"
"Well, I am running — around the park," Clinton said, a line that got some laughter from the audience and the panelists.
The discussion begins at the 2:00 mark below. --Eric Kleefeld
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week