- 2016 Watch May 16
Hillary Clinton appeared on today's episode of The View, as part of the all-star sendoff for the retiring Barbara Walters.
Clinton advised Walters to take some time off and relax after a long career, as she has been doing herself. "Just let down and enjoy — for, you know, like a week at least," she said humorously, playfully implying that such a retirement might only be temporary.
In response, Walters could not help but ask Clinton: "Are you going to run?"
"Well, I am running — around the park," Clinton said, a line that got some laughter from the audience and the panelists.
The discussion begins at the 2:00 mark below. --Eric Kleefeld
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week