- 2016 Watch May 16
Hillary Clinton appeared on today's episode of The View, as part of the all-star sendoff for the retiring Barbara Walters.
Clinton advised Walters to take some time off and relax after a long career, as she has been doing herself. "Just let down and enjoy — for, you know, like a week at least," she said humorously, playfully implying that such a retirement might only be temporary.
In response, Walters could not help but ask Clinton: "Are you going to run?"
"Well, I am running — around the park," Clinton said, a line that got some laughter from the audience and the panelists.
The discussion begins at the 2:00 mark below. --Eric Kleefeld
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week