- 2016 Watch May 16
Hillary Clinton appeared on today's episode of The View, as part of the all-star sendoff for the retiring Barbara Walters.
Clinton advised Walters to take some time off and relax after a long career, as she has been doing herself. "Just let down and enjoy — for, you know, like a week at least," she said humorously, playfully implying that such a retirement might only be temporary.
In response, Walters could not help but ask Clinton: "Are you going to run?"
"Well, I am running — around the park," Clinton said, a line that got some laughter from the audience and the panelists.
The discussion begins at the 2:00 mark below. --Eric Kleefeld
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
Subscribe to the Week