- Looking good May 19
The Detroit Tigers capped a weekend road sweep of the Boston Red Sox not by going to Disney World or engaging in some other clichéd celebratory gesture. Instead, they just threw on some Tiger-striped Zubaz and mugged for the cameras on their way to the airport.
Doesn't everybody travel in Zubaz? pic.twitter.com/dtFNfqUcky— Detroit Tigers (@tigers) May 19, 2014
A few players donned the retro apparel earlier this month, but it seems the whole team is now in on the act. Here's to hoping it becomes this season's versions of 2013's Red Sox beards, an offhanded bonding exercise that keeps going, and growing, as the season goes on.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week