- Looking good May 19
The Detroit Tigers capped a weekend road sweep of the Boston Red Sox not by going to Disney World or engaging in some other clichéd celebratory gesture. Instead, they just threw on some Tiger-striped Zubaz and mugged for the cameras on their way to the airport.
Doesn't everybody travel in Zubaz? pic.twitter.com/dtFNfqUcky— Detroit Tigers (@tigers) May 19, 2014
A few players donned the retro apparel earlier this month, but it seems the whole team is now in on the act. Here's to hoping it becomes this season's versions of 2013's Red Sox beards, an offhanded bonding exercise that keeps going, and growing, as the season goes on.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week