- Looking good May 19
The Detroit Tigers capped a weekend road sweep of the Boston Red Sox not by going to Disney World or engaging in some other clichéd celebratory gesture. Instead, they just threw on some Tiger-striped Zubaz and mugged for the cameras on their way to the airport.
Doesn't everybody travel in Zubaz? pic.twitter.com/dtFNfqUcky— Detroit Tigers (@tigers) May 19, 2014
A few players donned the retro apparel earlier this month, but it seems the whole team is now in on the act. Here's to hoping it becomes this season's versions of 2013's Red Sox beards, an offhanded bonding exercise that keeps going, and growing, as the season goes on.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Why Halbig and the conservative war on ObamaCare will fail
Subscribe to the Week