- Looking good May 19
The Detroit Tigers capped a weekend road sweep of the Boston Red Sox not by going to Disney World or engaging in some other clichéd celebratory gesture. Instead, they just threw on some Tiger-striped Zubaz and mugged for the cameras on their way to the airport.
Doesn't everybody travel in Zubaz? pic.twitter.com/dtFNfqUcky— Detroit Tigers (@tigers) May 19, 2014
A few players donned the retro apparel earlier this month, but it seems the whole team is now in on the act. Here's to hoping it becomes this season's versions of 2013's Red Sox beards, an offhanded bonding exercise that keeps going, and growing, as the season goes on.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The girl who wouldn't die
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- California's epic drought
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week