- Looking good May 19
The Detroit Tigers capped a weekend road sweep of the Boston Red Sox not by going to Disney World or engaging in some other clichéd celebratory gesture. Instead, they just threw on some Tiger-striped Zubaz and mugged for the cameras on their way to the airport.
Doesn't everybody travel in Zubaz? pic.twitter.com/dtFNfqUcky— Detroit Tigers (@tigers) May 19, 2014
A few players donned the retro apparel earlier this month, but it seems the whole team is now in on the act. Here's to hoping it becomes this season's versions of 2013's Red Sox beards, an offhanded bonding exercise that keeps going, and growing, as the season goes on.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
Subscribe to the Week