- Pot politics May 19
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) declined to tell Yahoo News whether he had ever smoked marijuana in an interview published Monday, saying there was no right answer.
"If you say that you did, then suddenly there are people out there saying, 'Well, it's not a big deal,'" he said. "On the other side of it is if you tell people that you didn't, they won't believe you."
And, he added, he didn't want anyone to use him as an excuse to smoke pot because, "I think there's no responsible way to recreationally use marijuana."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
Subscribe to the Week