- Let it go May 20
With well over $1.2 billion in box-office grosses alone, Disney's Frozen is an unstoppable phenomenon — but the company has been surprisingly low-key about spinning the hit animated film into the kind of cross-platform franchise on which it has thrived for decades.
But Disney can't hold back anymore. On Tuesday, it announced what is literally the most obvious extension of the Frozen brand: Frozen on ice, a show that will tour around the United States from September 2014 to March 2015. Tickets are already available; if your lifelong quota for "Let It Go" somehow hasn't been sated already, you can buy them here.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
Subscribe to the Week