- Let it go May 20
With well over $1.2 billion in box-office grosses alone, Disney's Frozen is an unstoppable phenomenon — but the company has been surprisingly low-key about spinning the hit animated film into the kind of cross-platform franchise on which it has thrived for decades.
But Disney can't hold back anymore. On Tuesday, it announced what is literally the most obvious extension of the Frozen brand: Frozen on ice, a show that will tour around the United States from September 2014 to March 2015. Tickets are already available; if your lifelong quota for "Let It Go" somehow hasn't been sated already, you can buy them here.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week