- A Conviction Politician May 20
Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-Ill.), who is currently serving time in federal prison, has used his time productively, as he's reportedly authored two books.
Jackson told Alabama news site AL.com that the two books he has written are called The Tao of Jesus Christ, and The Last Campaign: A Memoir. Jackson is currently housed in the federal prison located at Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, Alabama.
Jackson is serving a two-and-half year sentence, on charges related to his having misused campaign funds to buy luxury items for himself. He is scheduled to be released from prison on Dec. 31, 2015.- - Eric Kleefeld
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
Subscribe to the Week