- A Conviction Politician May 20
Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-Ill.), who is currently serving time in federal prison, has used his time productively, as he's reportedly authored two books.
Jackson told Alabama news site AL.com that the two books he has written are called The Tao of Jesus Christ, and The Last Campaign: A Memoir. Jackson is currently housed in the federal prison located at Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, Alabama.
Jackson is serving a two-and-half year sentence, on charges related to his having misused campaign funds to buy luxury items for himself. He is scheduled to be released from prison on Dec. 31, 2015.- - Eric Kleefeld
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 deliciously garlicky dishes for summer
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Four annoying sounds you need to stop making
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 23, 2014
- How collaborative innovation led to the experimental serum for Ebola
Subscribe to the Week