- Clap Along May 20
Iran is not a very "Happy" place, AFP reports, with the news that police have arrested six people for posting a video to YouTube in which they danced to the hit song by Pharrell Williams.
The video, titled "Happy We are from Tehran," featured three young men and three young women all dancing together.
"After a vulgar clip which hurt public chastity was released in cyberspace, police decided to identify those involved in making that clip," Tehran police chief Hossein Sajedinia was quoted telling the country's ISNA news agency. "Following a series of intelligence and police operations and after coordinating with the judiciary, all the suspects were identified and arrested." Sajedinia added that those arrested have all "confessed to their criminal acts."- - Eric Kleefeld
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Rise of the machines
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Personal finance tips: A warmer, less-expensive winter, and more
Subscribe to the Week