- Late Night Antics May 21
On Tuesday night's Late Show, David Letterman asked comedian Sarah Silverman about her apparent inclusion in school vocabulary materials:
Unsurprisingly, she isn't happy about being, quite literally, the textbook definition of "offensive." Silverman's comedy does aim to push buttons and boundaries, but as she notes, "Hitler, al Qaeda, Don Sterling" would have been more appropriate choices. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Why we gossip, according to science
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
Subscribe to the Week