- Kids these days May 21
Police in Brooklyn arrested two boys, aged 9 and 12, for allegedly poisoning their teacher's water bottle on Monday with what she believes was rat poison. The kids were charged with reckless endangerment, assault, and criminal possession of a weapon, reports WNBC-TV.
The 62-year-old told the police about the incident after a classmate reportedly ratted the two boys out when she became nauseous. The teacher is expected to be okay. Cops are conducting tests on the bottle and say they don't yet know why the kids would have done it.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- How to get smells and stains out of Tupperware
Subscribe to the Week