- let the cat nap May 21
The cat that rose to instant fame for "rescuing" a small boy from a dog attack last week is nearing minute 15. Last night, Tara "threw" the first pitch at a Bakersfield Blaze baseball game. We're using the term throw very loosely, since it was actually the boy's father who tossed the ball while the cat appeared to suffer from a minor case of whiplash from the pitch.
See for yourself how humiliated the cat looks below. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week