- World Cup May 21
The head coach of Mexico's World Cup soccer squad says his players will be prohibited from having sex and drinking alcohol during the tournament, explaining that "we're not going to a party."
"If a player cannot endure a month or 20 days without having intercourse, then you are not prepared to be a professional," coach Miguel Herrera said.
Brazilian players should take heart: At least they're only banned from having "acrobatic sex."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
Subscribe to the Week