- World Cup May 21
The head coach of Mexico's World Cup soccer squad says his players will be prohibited from having sex and drinking alcohol during the tournament, explaining that "we're not going to a party."
"If a player cannot endure a month or 20 days without having intercourse, then you are not prepared to be a professional," coach Miguel Herrera said.
Brazilian players should take heart: At least they're only banned from having "acrobatic sex."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
Subscribe to the Week