- World Cup May 21
The head coach of Mexico's World Cup soccer squad says his players will be prohibited from having sex and drinking alcohol during the tournament, explaining that "we're not going to a party."
"If a player cannot endure a month or 20 days without having intercourse, then you are not prepared to be a professional," coach Miguel Herrera said.
Brazilian players should take heart: At least they're only banned from having "acrobatic sex."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Rise of the machines
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
Subscribe to the Week