- World Cup May 21
The head coach of Mexico's World Cup soccer squad says his players will be prohibited from having sex and drinking alcohol during the tournament, explaining that "we're not going to a party."
"If a player cannot endure a month or 20 days without having intercourse, then you are not prepared to be a professional," coach Miguel Herrera said.
Brazilian players should take heart: At least they're only banned from having "acrobatic sex."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week