- World Cup May 21
The head coach of Mexico's World Cup soccer squad says his players will be prohibited from having sex and drinking alcohol during the tournament, explaining that "we're not going to a party."
"If a player cannot endure a month or 20 days without having intercourse, then you are not prepared to be a professional," coach Miguel Herrera said.
Brazilian players should take heart: At least they're only banned from having "acrobatic sex."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Your 2-year-old doesn't need to go to school
- America is doomed! (And other thoughts on our gloomy historical moment.)
- 11 weeknight dinners you can make without a recipe
Subscribe to the Week