- Murray Sightings May 27
Noted wearer of PBR pants Bill Murray is known for his idiosyncratic public appearances. Whether he's crashing a kickball game in a park or bartending at South by Southwest, he's likely to appear seemingly out of nowhere, before disappearing as quickly as he came (entire blogs are dedicated to documenting this).
Murray's latest antics brought him to a Charleston, South Carolina, bachelor party at a steakhouse this weekend, where he dispensed some wisdom about marriage before helping to pick up the groom-to-be in celebration. In his typically elusive fashion, Murray reportedly initially turned down the party's invitation to come say hello. But "two minutes later, Bill f--king Murray walks into the room and gives this speech," a tipster told Deadspin.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
Subscribe to the Week