- Murray Sightings May 27
Noted wearer of PBR pants Bill Murray is known for his idiosyncratic public appearances. Whether he's crashing a kickball game in a park or bartending at South by Southwest, he's likely to appear seemingly out of nowhere, before disappearing as quickly as he came (entire blogs are dedicated to documenting this).
Murray's latest antics brought him to a Charleston, South Carolina, bachelor party at a steakhouse this weekend, where he dispensed some wisdom about marriage before helping to pick up the groom-to-be in celebration. In his typically elusive fashion, Murray reportedly initially turned down the party's invitation to come say hello. But "two minutes later, Bill f--king Murray walks into the room and gives this speech," a tipster told Deadspin.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 soldiers welcomed home by very happy dogs
Subscribe to the Week