- Murray Sightings May 27
Noted wearer of PBR pants Bill Murray is known for his idiosyncratic public appearances. Whether he's crashing a kickball game in a park or bartending at South by Southwest, he's likely to appear seemingly out of nowhere, before disappearing as quickly as he came (entire blogs are dedicated to documenting this).
Murray's latest antics brought him to a Charleston, South Carolina, bachelor party at a steakhouse this weekend, where he dispensed some wisdom about marriage before helping to pick up the groom-to-be in celebration. In his typically elusive fashion, Murray reportedly initially turned down the party's invitation to come say hello. But "two minutes later, Bill f--king Murray walks into the room and gives this speech," a tipster told Deadspin.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week