- Murray Sightings May 27
Noted wearer of PBR pants Bill Murray is known for his idiosyncratic public appearances. Whether he's crashing a kickball game in a park or bartending at South by Southwest, he's likely to appear seemingly out of nowhere, before disappearing as quickly as he came (entire blogs are dedicated to documenting this).
Murray's latest antics brought him to a Charleston, South Carolina, bachelor party at a steakhouse this weekend, where he dispensed some wisdom about marriage before helping to pick up the groom-to-be in celebration. In his typically elusive fashion, Murray reportedly initially turned down the party's invitation to come say hello. But "two minutes later, Bill f--king Murray walks into the room and gives this speech," a tipster told Deadspin.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- California's epic drought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week