- Murray Sightings May 27
Noted wearer of PBR pants Bill Murray is known for his idiosyncratic public appearances. Whether he's crashing a kickball game in a park or bartending at South by Southwest, he's likely to appear seemingly out of nowhere, before disappearing as quickly as he came (entire blogs are dedicated to documenting this).
Murray's latest antics brought him to a Charleston, South Carolina, bachelor party at a steakhouse this weekend, where he dispensed some wisdom about marriage before helping to pick up the groom-to-be in celebration. In his typically elusive fashion, Murray reportedly initially turned down the party's invitation to come say hello. But "two minutes later, Bill f--king Murray walks into the room and gives this speech," a tipster told Deadspin.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to live a long life, according to science
- These two studies should be a wake-up call to natural-childbirth extremists
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week