- Late Night Antics June 2
John Oliver's HBO show Last Week Tonight appears to be convinced that Americans are either incurious or undereducated about the world outside the 50 states. And instead of delivering a stern lecture, Oliver seems determined to make America care through sheer force of humor and packaging. On Sunday's show, Oliver's helpfully named "Other Countries' Presidents of the United States" segment focused on Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott. Between the malaprops and other bumbling, this might just make you feel better about your leader, wherever you live. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- How to make classic pulled pork
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week