- This is terrible June 3
A dummy wearing a mask of President Obama was found on I-70 in Missouri Monday morning, according to local reports.
The dummy was hanging from the Lefholz Bridge between Oak Grove and Grain Valley. Police shut down the highway and removed the dummy with a robot in case it contained explosives, but none were found, The Kansas City Star reports.
"We are talking with neighbors and canvassing the neighborhood," Rhonda Montgomery, spokeswoman for the Jackson County sheriff's office, told The Kansas City Star. "We are putting the pieces of the puzzle together."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week