- This is terrible June 3
A dummy wearing a mask of President Obama was found on I-70 in Missouri Monday morning, according to local reports.
The dummy was hanging from the Lefholz Bridge between Oak Grove and Grain Valley. Police shut down the highway and removed the dummy with a robot in case it contained explosives, but none were found, The Kansas City Star reports.
"We are talking with neighbors and canvassing the neighborhood," Rhonda Montgomery, spokeswoman for the Jackson County sheriff's office, told The Kansas City Star. "We are putting the pieces of the puzzle together."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How names influence our destinies
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week