- This is terrible June 3
A dummy wearing a mask of President Obama was found on I-70 in Missouri Monday morning, according to local reports.
The dummy was hanging from the Lefholz Bridge between Oak Grove and Grain Valley. Police shut down the highway and removed the dummy with a robot in case it contained explosives, but none were found, The Kansas City Star reports.
"We are talking with neighbors and canvassing the neighborhood," Rhonda Montgomery, spokeswoman for the Jackson County sheriff's office, told The Kansas City Star. "We are putting the pieces of the puzzle together."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- In defense of family dinner
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
Subscribe to the Week