- This is terrible June 3
A dummy wearing a mask of President Obama was found on I-70 in Missouri Monday morning, according to local reports.
The dummy was hanging from the Lefholz Bridge between Oak Grove and Grain Valley. Police shut down the highway and removed the dummy with a robot in case it contained explosives, but none were found, The Kansas City Star reports.
"We are talking with neighbors and canvassing the neighborhood," Rhonda Montgomery, spokeswoman for the Jackson County sheriff's office, told The Kansas City Star. "We are putting the pieces of the puzzle together."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week