- Pot politics June 5
Cannabis and candy go together like peanut butter and chocolate. That is, unless you try to use an iconic peanut butter and chocolate candy's name to sell some marijuana.
That's the dilemma a Seattle pot co-op finds itself in, as the Hershey Company has filed suit over its cleverly-named "Reefer's Cups" and "Mr. Dankbar," alleging trademark infringement. Specifically, Hershey says the co-op sought "to trade on Hershey's goodwill and reputation, and to draw greater attention to their products" while "mak[ing] the products more appealing to children."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week