- Pot politics June 5
Cannabis and candy go together like peanut butter and chocolate. That is, unless you try to use an iconic peanut butter and chocolate candy's name to sell some marijuana.
That's the dilemma a Seattle pot co-op finds itself in, as the Hershey Company has filed suit over its cleverly-named "Reefer's Cups" and "Mr. Dankbar," alleging trademark infringement. Specifically, Hershey says the co-op sought "to trade on Hershey's goodwill and reputation, and to draw greater attention to their products" while "mak[ing] the products more appealing to children."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week