- Pot politics June 5
Cannabis and candy go together like peanut butter and chocolate. That is, unless you try to use an iconic peanut butter and chocolate candy's name to sell some marijuana.
That's the dilemma a Seattle pot co-op finds itself in, as the Hershey Company has filed suit over its cleverly-named "Reefer's Cups" and "Mr. Dankbar," alleging trademark infringement. Specifically, Hershey says the co-op sought "to trade on Hershey's goodwill and reputation, and to draw greater attention to their products" while "mak[ing] the products more appealing to children."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 7 tips for keeping your man (from the 1950s)
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- How the elderly are treated around the world
Subscribe to the Week