- Pot politics June 5
Cannabis and candy go together like peanut butter and chocolate. That is, unless you try to use an iconic peanut butter and chocolate candy's name to sell some marijuana.
That's the dilemma a Seattle pot co-op finds itself in, as the Hershey Company has filed suit over its cleverly-named "Reefer's Cups" and "Mr. Dankbar," alleging trademark infringement. Specifically, Hershey says the co-op sought "to trade on Hershey's goodwill and reputation, and to draw greater attention to their products" while "mak[ing] the products more appealing to children."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Why TheWeek.com is closing the comments section
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week