- Pot politics June 5
Cannabis and candy go together like peanut butter and chocolate. That is, unless you try to use an iconic peanut butter and chocolate candy's name to sell some marijuana.
That's the dilemma a Seattle pot co-op finds itself in, as the Hershey Company has filed suit over its cleverly-named "Reefer's Cups" and "Mr. Dankbar," alleging trademark infringement. Specifically, Hershey says the co-op sought "to trade on Hershey's goodwill and reputation, and to draw greater attention to their products" while "mak[ing] the products more appealing to children."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week